News ambitions for Maison Bouey
Following several years of consistent growth, Maison Bouey has entered a new stage in its development.
With the return of President Patrick Bouey after a few months away for health reasons, the company is launching a strategic plan for the next three years with investments in human resources, industrial facilities and IT.
The aim is to accelerate the Maison’s move upmarket, a process that began some years ago. The company is seeking to become one of the top premium generalists in the Bordeaux marketplace.
To achieve this, Maison Bouey has a Strategic and Operational Management team made up of:
- Patrick Bouey, shareholder and President
- Jacques Bouey, joint shareholder and Vice-President
- Stéphane Lefebvre, Managing Director
Maison Bouey has also reinforced its operational teams to develop its range and its markets.
- Maxime Delaporte – Grands Crus Activities Manager
- Mr François-Xavier Peltereau-Villeneuve – Development Manager for the US market
- Jean-Pierre Perrin – Sales Manager for Traditional Networks (hospitality, wine merchant networks, internet, duty free etc.)